Westoe Travel logo Travel Money
(0191) 455 2292
Home Travel Money Coach & Rail Guarantee Day Trips Rail Adventures Travel Insurance Feedback Sign up for Offers

Most Popular Offers

Travel Insurance


We strongly recommend that you take Travel Insurance for all of your holidays whether overseas or in the UK.

We advise customers take travel insurance for all bookings.
Westoe Travel do not sell Travel Insurance but many of our customers have used the following Companies

Call Just Travel Cover 0800 2942972 quoting reference L4746 for best prices OR
Click here for Just Travel Cover Insurance

Call Holiday Extras 0800 0833551 quoting reference L4746 for best prices or
Click here for Holiday Extras Insurance

If you are taking any medication please have the details handy when you call the insurer
Customers should ensure that they are fit enough to travel, please check with your General Practitioner and www.fco.gov.uk/travel and www.nathnac.org

The latest advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office about travelling abroad
Foreign and commonwealth office
We strongly advise that you check the latest advice from the Foreign and commonwealth office about travelling abroad both before booking and before travelling

We want to ensure you make the correct choice before you book your holiday with us. If you have any concerns regarding the suitability of the holiday due to reduced mobility we would encourage you to call us to discuss these concerns

NEW-UK Global Health Insurance Card
Under Britain’s new agreement with the EU, UK residents’ rights to emergency and medically necessary healthcare will continue when travelling in the EU. UK residents will now be able to apply for a UK Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC) which will gradually replace existing European Health Insurance Cards (EHIC).

The GHIC is FREE via the official website. Any websites which include a charging fee to process the GHIC are in no way affiliated with the official NHSBSA GHIC service. Please visit the official website here:
Official Global Health Insurance Card

To book call the number below

(0191) 455 2292

or if you would like to be contacted by one of our consultants please fill in the form below.

   * Denotes fields that are mandatory
    One of e-mail, telephone or mobile is required


« See more Most Popular Offers